Layan Real Estate is proud to present 17 Icon Bay, an upcoming G+43 floor residential tower in Dubai Creek Harbour. It is situated just behind a low-rise development, The Cove, and located next to the entrance of the Central Park in Dubai Creek Harbour. The project is anchored to the central park, providing residents with access to green spaces.
Investors will have a unique choice as the apartments will either have pure blue water views extending to the natural wild life sanctuary, which hosts the prettiest of the migrating flamingos every year, or have views of the huge Central Park. This development by Emaar features one, two, and three-bedroom luxury apartments. Once completed these will be one of the most-sought after apartments by high-end clients. We expect initial prices to be very reasonable for long-term investors, along with the payment plan.
Approximately 30% of the units in the project are one beds, 50% two beds, and 20% three beds.
2 Bedroom 1,069 – 1,116 sq. ft.
3 Bedroom 1,588 – 1,668 sq. ft.
– 2 Bed: AED 1.45 – 2.2 million
– 3 Bed: AED 2.4 – 3.2 million
A Closer Look At Launch Prices
– 3 bedroom apartments with full marina and downtown skyline view are about AED 3 million
5% At the time of booking
5% December 2017
10% June 2018
10% December 2018
10% May 2019 (20% Construction Completion
10% December 2019 (40% Construction Completion
15% July 2020 (70% Construction Completion)
35% May 2021 (Upon Completion)
About Dubai Creek Harbour (DCH)
Dubai Creek Harbour (DCH) is an Island District in the heart of Dubai, only a 10-minute drive from Downtown Dubai. It’s an iconic waterfront development and is a more modern combination of Dubai Marina and Downtown, with a mixture of the Boulevard, Boardwalk, and Corniche lifestyle (we envision it to be kind of like SOHO or West Side in Manhattan).
There has been a huge demand from investors and end-users alike for DCH mainly due to the fact that there is potential for capital appreciation in the next four to five years, similar to how Dubai Marina experienced such growth from when it was launched to when it was completed. We expect such growth for DCH because:
– There will be major public transport links in and around the project including the Dubai Metro.
– The development will feature the world’s tallest tower (Completion due for 2020).
– The construction of the largest mall in the world (expected to be twice the size of Dubai Mall).
– DCH will feature waterfront lifestyle with boardwalks, corniche, and high-end stores and cafes lined along the boulevard.
– The development is located in close proximity to the city center, being a 10-minute drive from Dubai International Airport, old city centers (Deira & Bur Dubai), Downtown Dubai, Business Bay, and DIFC, all of which will create a thriving rental and resale market upon completion.
Layan Real Estate Brokers
• Diversified & highly qualified team that joins hands to form one beating heart.
• Customer Service Oriented Institution.
• High-tech equipped workforce and operating systems.
For more information please call us on this number: 04 434 3607 / 056 577 7978